Thursday, February 11, 2010

The best test I ever past


The first day I tested early on the 23rd of January and of course it was negative. The next morning I was too anxious and a slight positive came in within the 2 minute time frame. (the positive is real faint right on top) I had to double check so I encouraged my self to wait until the 26th which would have been my late menstrual cycle.

On the 26th of January, I went to class and decided to pick up a test during my long break before my next class. This time I purchased digital ones cause what's more assuring then seeing those definite words, "not pregnant," or "pregnant."

Sure enough that glorious word came in, "pregnant!" haha Though, since I didn't take the test with my first urination of the day, I retested the next morning and it was the same results.

Before all this crazy testing, I knew something was different when I was waking up wide awake and up so early. Sometimes around 4 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment